Acceptable Usage Policy
Please read the terms of this Policy carefully before using our service and website
The T-Cup platform accessible from our website at www.tcup.co.uk (the “Service“) is a health platform that encourages healthy lifestyle choices and changes. The Service is operated by T-Cup Limited (“T-Cup”, “us“, “we“, or “our“) and is available to individuals but in some cases, it is paid for by your employer as a benefit for you.
Who we are and how to contact us?
Who we are and how to contact us?
We are T-Cup Limited (company no: 11769537) with our registered office at 37 Great Pulteney Street, Bath, England, BA2 4DA.
By using our service you accept these Terms
You may use our website and our Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website or our Service:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with this Acceptable Use Policy;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or,
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website or Service;
- any equipment or network on which our website or Service is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website or Service; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Service and to any interactive services associated with it (“Contribution”). These Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole. We will determine, in our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- be accurate (where it states facts);
- be honest and genuinely held (where it states opinions or answers a question); and
- comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be deliberately dishonest or inaccurate;
- be defamatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- include child sexual abuse material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be in contempt of court;
- be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that the Contribution emanates from T-Cup, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism; or
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other Services.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- to identify you and manage your account in connection with the Service;
- to process your T-Buck transactions;
- liaise with your employer;
- to improve the Service;
- to provide you with support in using our Service;
- promote our business and market our services;
- manage our business, including for accounting and auditing purposes;
- to use data analytics to improve the Service, marketing, customer relationships and experiences;
- maintain our IT systems and manage hosting of our data; m. deal with legal disputes involving you; and
- to prevent fraud.
Breach of this Policy
When we consider that a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website or Service;
- iimmediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded or stated by you in our Service;
- iissue of a warning to you;
- ilegal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- ifurther legal action against you; and/or
- idisclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which Country's Law apply to any Disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.