We’re always inspired to hear your story and where you are on your wellbeing journey. To discuss how T-Cup can support your existing initiatives or help you create the framework to thrive, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
T-Cup Ltd. Environmental Policy Statement
The Environmental Policy of T-Cup Limited is to ensure, so far as it is reasonably practicable, that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Where possible use recycled or ecologically friendly paper
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Reduce the amount of printed material we require and focus on an all-online approach
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution
- Review our energy usage regularly to determine how we are able to reduce our usage and be more efficient
- Ensure that a minimum of 15% of our challenges within WellCup are focused on encouraging individuals to be more aware of their
- impact on the environment and support them in reducing energy usage, unnecessary transportation (or type of transportation), and reducing the amount of litter in the environment
- Always strive to offset our carbon emissions when travelling to face to face meetings using ecologi.com
Monitoring and Reporting
- We will track our progress towards our carbon reduction goals and report on our performance annually.
- We will measure our carbon emissions across all aspects of our business and supply chain, and use this data to inform our strategies
- and actions for further reducing our impact.
- We will review and update this policy on a regular basis to ensure that it remains relevant and effective in addressing our environmental impact.
- We will seek out opportunities for innovation and collaboration with other organisations to further reduce our carbon footprint and promote sustainability in our industry.